Pagan Forum code for joining: Home Sweet Home

I don't know what to do

General Psychic Lounge for all. This includes dream interpretations, mediums and clairvoyance etc. But also afterlife, out-of-body experience etc.
Bėłłåđønnå
Fire Opal
Fire Opal
I don't know what to do

Post by Bėłłåđønnå »

I'm kind of a home brewed, self-taught kind of practitioner. I know I am highly sensitive, and have experienced phenomena my entire life, but have recently moved to an area with extremely negative entities. YES. Plural. Everything I have ever learned or figured out with dealing with negative entities has been utterly ineffective. I am completely in the dark here and at a loss. These entities causing debilitating oppressive conditions, extremely vivid nightmares, major disruption to the entire household, but focusing mainly on the females of the residence. My 2yo daughter wakes nightly in terror. I can't even remember what sound sleep feels like. I'm losing my mind. I might add that normally I have a pretty sound constitution, however the nightly sleep disruption is wearing me thin. I need some guidance here. Any and all perspectives are welcome at this point.

Jade
Moderators
Moderators

Re: I don't know what to do

Post by Jade »

Firstly, welcome to the Pagan Forum.
There is no doubt that sleep deprivation WILL exaggerate anything negative that happens in your life.
Having quality sleep is a major priority here, and I am convinced about that.
You have highlighted this yourself which means you understand this.
However, that is not to say that once you sort out the sleep problem everything negative will disappear but it will give you more inner strength.

Just exactly how you go about getting more quality sleep depends on certain factors, one being the help that may be available in your area.
Normally I don't recommend "outsiders" but I think there is a need here for a little "extra help".
Bėłłåđønnå wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:47 am Everything I have ever learned or figured out about dealing with negative entities has been utterly ineffective.
This is worrying, to be honest.
Just maybe, and this is my opinion, the negative entities have a hold and are unwilling to leave voluntarily.
Should this be the case then maybe another approach is necessary.

Clear out negative energies - be absolutely thorough with this (my blog post may help).
Call for help from - my other blog post may help.

I am sure you have tried many things but for the sake of the child may be another approach is necessary.
We did have a member who was very hot on this subject but I haven't heard from her in a long time, maybe others could offer some input.

Remember that there are no hard and fast rules, and there is no absolute "correct" way, it's what we make of things ourselves.
I firmly believe there are "wrong" ways though.
For example, clearing out the negative energies can leave a "vacuum" and in my opinion that can attract something worse to enter the cleared space.
So, my approach would be to clear out the negative matter and call on help to keep the space clean and free from the nasty elements.
Once your space is cleaned up, ask for further help and continue the process when necessary.

Bėłłåđønnå
Fire Opal
Fire Opal

Post by Bėłłåđønnå »

I have tried shielding myself and my child. I've tried asking it to leave. I've tried demanding it leave. I have tried routine smudging. I have tried calling on friendlier elements. I've called on the protection of my gods. I haven't tried a circle as everything else I have done has just pissed it/them off and increased the activity. When I tried a ritual cleansing it threw a heavy pot from the kitchen into the living room. If anything has that kind of force it could potentially kill someone. My mother is ill and potentially dying and her condition has only gotten worse since we've arrived here. In my research I've learned my house was built on the site of an Indian massacre. That the builder of the home was probably into some really dark stuff. I've had some visions as to what life was like when he lived here and it wasn't pretty. I don't personally know any other practitioners in my area. I am definitely in the deep weeds here. The lucid nightmares are more vivid than any I've experienced and will cause me to wake up (or be woken up by my cat) and I go back to sleep and end up right where the nightmare left off. Luckily my son has been spared the brunt of this, but my 2yo daughter has been tormented every night no matter what I do to try and protect her. I'm determined that this is my space now and to be stubbornly, persistently positive no matter how hard it tries to bring the mood of the house down. I think I may have succeeded in getting the nastiest entity out of the house but it is still on the property as it knocks on the windows at night. Most cats I have had have been intrigued by the spirits I've encountered but whatever is in this house now terrifies them too.

Bėłłåđønnå
Fire Opal
Fire Opal

Post by Bėłłåđønnå »

The nature of the nightmares beyond that fact that I am lucid and when woken return right to it (I've never even HEARD of that before!) is that they aren't my dreams, but seem to be the memories of whatever other entities might be here. I am someone else in them, am aware that I am not myself, but instead of having a 3rd person perspective I have a 1st person perspective and seem to be two people at once. Me knowing I'm not me and me reliving someone else's horrible experiences. I can wake out of them with some struggle, but go right back to it when I fall back asleep. What communication I've established has been obstinate on the entities part. I might have cleared a few of the lesser entities but there is still one or more Big Bads here.
P.S. I appreciate the welcome and the speedy response. Having my intuition validated by an outside source always makes me feel less crazy. I appreciate your trying to help immensely.

Jade
Moderators
Moderators

Post by Jade »

Bėłłåđønnå, I feel for what you are going through right now but this is out of my depth having experienced nothing like this before so I can't speak from experience. I do speak from the heart though and I want you to know there will be others who have experienced similar occurrences.
Hopefully soon we shall get further input from others.
In the meantime you do seem to have achieved a lot.
Bėłłåđønnå wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:28 pm I haven't tried a circle as everything else I have done has just pissed it/them off and increased the activity.
I would think that because you have cleared out the negative energies in the home and called upon the Gods and perhaps the Goddesses etc., you have created a protective circle albeit on a bigger scale. The fact that there is an increase in activity may suggest that all the negative energy was not cleaned out. But, this is only my opinion, then again, if the forces are now outside, maybe your job was thorough. It's hard to say while not suffering in the same way you are.
From my understanding, you say these negative forces are still there but on the outside, again this has never affected me.

Is there any way you can just leave the property and sell up?
I doubt whether this is personal towards you and your child from what you say.
Either way you are such a brave person for enduring all this.

Cathy
Benitoite
Benitoite

Post by Cathy »

Hiya and welcome to the Pagan Forum :lovebirds:

I know you say you have tried clearing out the negative energies and entities etc so that should be that but to have them trying to get back again is pretty nasty.
My sympathies go out to you.
Could I just make a suggestion and that I would make the "circle" bigger and all the way around the dwelling, can it be done?
If so, put some crystals or large boulders around the 4 corners of the property.
These should be filled with positive energy from the sun and moon which will constantly charge.
They would represents the elements of air, fire, water and earth.
The more you add the better, so make a pentagram with 5 - the 5th one being the spirit.
Go further and add more!
Clear the negative energy and ask for protection of the Goddess and God to keep them out of that boundary.
I think that under the circumstances anything is worth a try.

Crystal
Benitoite
Benitoite

Post by Crystal »

Sorry to hear about all this but I would definitely try circling the house. Another thing, is there something specific in the house that the negative entity might want? Look around and see if there is and try taking it out to the bottom of the garden - temporarily just to see.