Pagan Forum code for joining: Home Sweet Home

Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

General Psychic Lounge for all. This includes dream interpretations, mediums and clairvoyance etc. But also afterlife, out-of-body experience etc.
RCDforum
Jeremejevite
Jeremejevite

Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

Post by RCDforum »

Hi everyone. I think that a loved one who has passed away has become one of my spirit guides. I believe he has tried to contact me on a psychic level, but my grief is getting in my way. :( Is anyone here able to do spirit guide readings? I wish I could confirm that I am seeing, hearing, and otherwise perceiving him correctly, but I just can't be sure without some type of external confirmation. If anyone receives a message or sign they could relay, I would gladly receive it with all due consideration - you may be helping more than you know. Thank you very much.

Sky Fall
Musgravite
Musgravite
Re: Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

Post by Sky Fall »

RCDforum wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:13 am I wish I could confirm that I am seeing, hearing, and otherwise perceiving him correctly, but I just can't be sure without some type of external confirmation.
Hi, spiritualism is not something I have gone into very much. If there is something happening it will be on a personal level in my opinion and you could allow things to develop quite easily yourself.

Firstly, I would jot down all events in connection to your loved one.
Secondly, I would find time to meditate in private and this would involve getting rid of all negative energy in your space as a matter of course.
Once you do this you can concentrate fully on your loved one. Only you will know if there is some guidance coming your way. If this is happening, you will know about it and I am sure with your concentration levels higher you will see some form of external confirmation.

I may be way off the mark here as it's not something that I have been aware of but do know others who are convinced of some form of spiritual guidance.

You could try contacting CelticRose, she may have far more knowledge and understanding.

Paula
Moderators
Moderators

Re: Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

Post by Paula »

Thanks for sharing this with us here at the Pagan Forum. I do feel that because you are having these feelings then maybe you know that there is some form of contact taking place. I would try what Sky Fall says and meditate. Clear your mind and focus on your loved one. I would love to know the results if you would.