Pagan Forum code for joining: Home Sweet Home

She Sang

Are your creative enough to write poetry or draw pictures? This forum allows you to show off your work. Whatever skills you have as a Pagan, show us!
Crystal
Benitoite
Benitoite

Re: She Sang

Post by Crystal »

You know what, I remember making rhyme a long long time ago then for some reason I just seem to lose it.

Sky Fall
Musgravite
Musgravite

Post by Sky Fall »

Crystal wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:05 am In this case, there appears every sentence begins with "She Sang" which appears to go against what I was taught years ago at school.
That was only in English really, you can adjust the language any way you like it.
Remember the golden rule and that is there is none :lol:

I loved the poetry bits and could relate to it but putting my own thoughts down was a problem.

Gordon
Poudretteite
Poudretteite

Post by Gordon »

Crystal wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:32 am You know what, I remember making rhyme a long long time ago then for some reason I just seem to lose it.
It's what happens when you lose confidence but think hard enough about the situation and you can find it again.

Crystal
Benitoite
Benitoite

Post by Crystal »

Gordon wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 pm
It's what happens when you lose confidence but think hard enough about the situation and you can find it again.
You know what, I think you are correct there but I do try and have been for the last few years.

Sky Fall
Musgravite
Musgravite

Post by Sky Fall »

Crystal wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:36 am
You know what, I think you are correct there but I do try and have been for the last few years.
My advice is to block others out who may give you a complex (if this is the cause).
Do your own thing and don't let others put you off.
Our path is natural while theirs is false.

Paula
Moderators
Moderators

Post by Paula »

Sky Fall wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:27 am
Our path is natural while theirs is false.
:goodpost:

Crystal
Benitoite
Benitoite

Post by Crystal »

Sky Fall wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:27 am
My advice is to block others out who may give you a complex (if this is the cause).
Others have a lot to do with it.